A journey towards my dream

                         In these nineteen years of hustling life on earth I always dreamed of only one thing in my life, to become a DOCTOR.I just don't want to be know as daughter/wife of that particular person I wanted people to recognize me as Dr.Rizana hussain.It remained my priority always.

                        one day while sitting with my mom I came to know about the truth of my birth 'I am a result of multiple ovulation '-fraternal twins.yes,I had a twin brother he died by birth and that was really a shock for me .He died due to lack of hospital facilities and doctors.And now I came to know about the reason why my mom sometimes remained sad on my birthday.As am a premature baby I used to have so many health issues therefore my parents had to wait in long line in front of hospital to avail treatment for me.I always noticed a ray of hope in my mother's eye when she look towards doctor,and that ray of hope seeded a dream in my mind to become a DOCTOR. 

                         As a kid the only thing known to me is that to become a doctor you have to study hard and should score good grades. From that very early age I started studying hard.Skipped my play time,skipped my favourite shows,but never missed a single class.Although I was busy with my studies I always had a good friend circles-pillars of strength, who made me a better person.

                      The high schools are over I secured pretty good marks. Here comes the big step on entering a medical school in India, NEET an entrance examination in which more than 17 lakhs of students are preparing for those fifty thousand government seats.I joined a coaching centre started my studies.16 hours of studying with lots of books around ,the monday exams,anxiety,everything had became a part of my life but I never gave up.

                  The exams are over I got pretty good marks but unfortunately I couldn't get a government seat I only got a private seat.Though,the tuition fee is really high and the college is not good,I decided to give one more try and started preparing for the exam.Upon God's grace,he opened a door in front of me Nicholae Testemitanu state university of medicine and pharmacy Moldova my new college  which I am joining next month.All those sleepless nights, that midnight prayers and hardwork never gone in vain.




  Now I can confidently say that, 'HARDWORK NEVER GETS UNREWARDED '.

Comments